Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Very Quick Money Making!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Im S0 H00d

PostSubject: Very Quick Money Making!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 am

Ok, this guide can be used for experienced or new playes. What you do is teleport to mining using your skills tab. Mine the variety of rocks until 85 mining (please see Final Elite's mining guide for help), and be sure to save your ores. Once your have 85 mining use your ores to get you 85 smithing. Ok, so now we get down to buisness. Mine about 120 rune ores. Then go over to the pottery oven and use all your ores to make rune bars. Once the bars are made take one full inventory of bars and drop them on the ground, all except one. Talk to Thurog (smithing insturctor, short fat migit thing) and he will give you 12m for the bar. Pick up another bar and talk to him. Repeat the process until all bars are gone. If you don't feel safe about leaving your bars on the ground you can remove one from the bank, talk to him, and remove another (Warning! this takes much longer!). When you drop them and pick them up you make about 336m per 5 mins, but when you remove them from the bank you make about 336m per 10 mins, so it's your choice. By the way, 120 rune bars in 1.2b =). Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Final Elite

PostSubject: Re: Very Quick Money Making!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am

Im S0 H00d wrote:
Ok, this guide can be used for experienced or new playes. What you do is teleport to mining using your skills tab. Mine the variety of rocks until 85 mining (please see Final Elite's mining guide for help), and be sure to save your ores. Once your have 85 mining use your ores to get you 85 smithing. Ok, so now we get down to buisness. Mine about 120 rune ores. Then go over to the pottery oven and use all your ores to make rune bars. Once the bars are made take one full inventory of bars and drop them on the ground, all except one. Talk to Thurog (smithing insturctor, short fat migit thing) and he will give you 12m for the bar. Pick up another bar and talk to him. Repeat the process until all bars are gone. If you don't feel safe about leaving your bars on the ground you can remove one from the bank, talk to him, and remove another (Warning! this takes much longer!). When you drop them and pick them up you make about 336m per 5 mins, but when you remove them from the bank you make about 336m per 10 mins, so it's your choice. By the way, 120 rune bars in 1.2b =). Thanks everyone!

I think you should make it step by step Very Happy.

Takes long to read this kind of text. Still nice Guide Mate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.runescape.com

Very Quick Money Making!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: Guides-