Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

1. Age:12
2. Real Name / In-Game Name:nickolas/n i c k
3. Location / Time Zone:florida/est
4. Time you have played Kiddscape:not sure think 3 monts
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:Because I want to help I already have got a friend to join and told them how to do some stuff, and answered the same question 5x "how do I get Member?"(answer: vote!)
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:Every one says that? wow... hmm you want me because im easy to get along with (most every 1 is my m8), I can help and also if some one needs to get somewhere when im admin can tele them there (since people are lazy to go to tabs or walk like jeb60-admin)
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph. My name is nick im 11, all A's in school love servers have 3 pet snakes and 1 fat cat I would realy like to become admin, Dark said I need to have played for 4 months+ but jeb said he only played 2 weeks... hoping i can get admin, N i c k
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:18 pm

erm ty Surprised i needed to edit some things lol
Back to top Go down

Blazziin

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Hurts my eyes please Make it neat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo1

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 pm

YAY! Nick's got shitty grammer unlike cip I like him already Smile

Lades and gentle men the very first kiddscape banner!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:11 am

Haha Just tell what uve got editd and ill do it haha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:54 am

1. Age:12
2. Real Name / In-Game Name:nickolas/n i c k
3. Location / Time Zone:florida/est
4. Time you have played Kiddscape: 4-5 months
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:Because I want to help I already have got a friend to join and told them how to do some stuff, and answered the same question 5x "how do I get Member?"(answer: vote!)
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:Every one says that? wow... hmm you want me because im easy to get along with (most every 1 is my m8), I can help and also if some one needs to get somewhere when im admin can tele them there (since people are lazy to go to tabs or walk like jeb60-admin)
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph. My name is nick im 12, all A's in school love servers have 3 pet snakes and 1 fat cat I would realy like to become admin, Dark said I need to have played for 4 months+ but jeb said he only played 2 weeks... hoping i can get admin, N i c k

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts   

Back to top Go down

Nicks Admin Application Done by Pureskill03 (Just Copyd from his) because of Un-nessary posts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Applications-