Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:36 am

TO ALL U KIDS...calling people Gravdiggers....STOP theres no need If i see any1 calling any one a Gravdigger I will take Action >.<....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

shhhh you grave digger...... XD what you gona do bite me RARR

jk jk

yer that would help... for exsample clan recruitment is not a sign on grave digging

evryone look here for Form rules
http://www.nomensa.com/blog/2010/three-rules-for-creating-accessible-forms/
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/TheTWFZ
skillrs live
Respected Donor
Respected Donor

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Look I will not take Disrespect anymore, if is the players will to continue to disrespect then fine. Have a I lost Respect...yes, but I would rather lose respect of one person, then of everyone. I know I said I quit, but it is true, I have given up on gaining the respect of TWFZ, but do I quit the server? No, well not any longer, Thank you Jordan for talking some sense into me. Tua, Kate, I will see you both on there still.

-Skillrs live

P.S. I will still keep the Kiddscape Runelocus Page up, and I will continue voting for it each day.

Last edited by skillrs live on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Skillrs Live = Remembered forever. Great friend and player, Always helping. Good luck with your future plans ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 pm

skillrs live wrote:
Look I will not take Disrespect anymore, if is the players will to continue to disrespect then fine. Have a I lost Respect...yes, but I would rather lose respect of one person, then of everyone. I know I said I quit, but it is true, I have given up on gaining the respect of TWFZ, but do I quit the server? No, well not any longer, Thank you Jordan for talking some sense into me. Tua, Kate, I will see you both on there still.

-Skillrs live

P.S. I will still keep the Kiddscape Runelocus Page up, and I will continue voting for it each day.

was my post pointed at you...no its evryone...
But dude dont need to do the sorro act just coz you have met someone that knows forms better then you....
Back to top Go down
skillrs live
Respected Donor
Respected Donor

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Ok look TWFZ, I still do not like the disrespect. I also believe that the correct spelling is Forums, and not forms. As generally forms are sheets that are filled out, mainly with information about yourself or something else, and forums are websites in which discussion takes place. Many people do however make this mistake.

Second, I have created many forums in the past, still create them, and I am apart of others as well. Generally on Forums Gravedigging is not allowed. As it just causes a ton of random posts, and almost half the time gravediggers are people who are attempting to get their post count up. Even though gravedigging may be allowed on here, it does not mean it should happen, and to be honest a lot of the times it can just be frustrating because a lot of the times the newer posts are the one with current content that have to do with the game as of now, and when older posts get bumped up then it becomes confusing for those who maybe are not as use to forums as others, and they do not know what to look at for current information. Now here I am not talking about you, but I am bringing up the factor of gravedigging. So there you go that is the explanation of it.

Now look, I am not in any way before, now, or in the future attempting to rag on you or anything. I state facts and say the truth. If you dislike me for that, but I will not take disrespect anymore. So here is a quick reminder: If any player is found disrespecting staff they shall be muted. If they continue disrespecting staff after their muting is up, then they will be banned.

That was a message to everyone.

End of story,
-Skillrs live

Last edited by skillrs live on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

mayhem
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:08 pm

ok then lets not post about gravediggers and instead create a report button to report gravediggers

3 gravediggs and then the BAN HAMMA IS OUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTWFZ
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 pm

This post has been Edited due to disrespect of a staff Member.

I have done nothing to offend this user in anyway. I was stating facts in which he took personal. Just look at the post above.

I said nothing against this members abilities with forums.

There was nothing in my post that should have caused any anger, or distress with this member.

Disregard the message that was in the post.

I have saved a copy.

-Skillrs live
Back to top Go down
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 pm

No need to bann Grave Diggers...
Back to top Go down

mayhem
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 pm

ehh they bug me.

just like giant oversized sigs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Topic Closd No need for it any more if ANY one Brings Gravediggers up again...
Back to top Go down
Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:20 am

Thanks for making ONE big friend quit. =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers   

Back to top Go down

Note to All People calling people Gravdiggers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: General Discussion-