Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Skillrs Live New Application for Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skillrs live
Respected Donor
Respected Donor

PostSubject: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 pm

1. Age: 16

2. Real Name / In-Game Name: Jeremiah/Skillrs live

3. Location / Time Zone: Eastern United Stats/GMT-5

4. Time you have played Kiddscape: About 3 months.

5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?: I am friendly and kind, and I love Kiddscape.

6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?: The true reason you should want me is also because I am friendly, but I have done a little bit of coding, and I once tried to make my own server, but my computer cannot host. I am good at graphics design so I can probably do some pretty cool stuff for the forums, and possibly in-game. Lastly, I love to help people, and that is my goal whenever I join a group of people.

7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph. I am 16 years old, and I have lived in Virginia for about 14 years. I always found Runescape kind of interesting, but when I found out about Private Server I thought that they were even more interesting. For about 4-5 years now my goal when I get older is to make an online game like Runescape, LOTRO, etc. and I thought Private Servers would be a good way to learn. I am also an aspiring movie producer, editor, director, and possible actor. I have always found movies interesting and I definately think it has had a great impact on my life. Probably the last thing I can say about myself is that I am friendly and helpful, I will generally not swear unless I am really ticked off about something, and I just want to help people out with whatever they need help with. Oh and one last thing, I am good at making website, and I am really familiar with forumotion sites so, Jut0z, if you need any help or want an extra hand updating the forums than just ask me and I will see what I can do.

There is my app.
Comment if you want.

Thank You,
-Skillrs Live

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillrs live
Respected Donor
Respected Donor

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm

BTW yes I know this isnt the official way now to get staff, but I used this as a guideline, plus I did include some of the stuff requested in what a new app...If formed...would have had in it.

-Skillrs live
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pureskill03
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Hey Good Application Man You Would make a Good admin And i knw this Because I have Knwn u the whole time u have playd And You have Done Ur part for the server "Respeceted Donor" Good luck man
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1486765856
skillrs live
Respected Donor
Respected Donor

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks Jordan. Glad I was able to meet you on the server and do my part to help out.

-Skillrs live
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:41 am

I agree with Pure. Skillrs would make a great admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Afrodjman

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Skillrs is an extremely selfless player. I was just chatting with him when he asked me if I would like an SGS and a BCP...I of course accepted, and I was appalled at his generosity...Skillrs would make an amazing admin. Cmon Ryan, make him an admin already! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillrs live
Respected Donor
Respected Donor

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks all for the comments. If I don't get admin fine, that won't stop me from doing what I do, and you all can be assured that I will do my best to help the server in any way I can.

-Skillrs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luvzki
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm also getting use to having you around. I wish you the best of luck on admin Skillrs

Luvzki. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skillrs Live New Application for Admin   

Back to top Go down

Skillrs Live New Application for Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: Kiddscape :: Applications-