Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Howiew's Apllication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Howiew

PostSubject: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 pm

1. Age:
I am 16 years old right now but i will be 17 in December. =)

2. Real Name / In-Game Name:
Elijah Price/Howiew

3. Location / Time Zone:
North Carolina USA/ Eastern Time zone

4. Time you have played Kidd-Scape:
I have played Kidd-Scape for a little over 3 months. I play around 3 to 5 hours a day.

5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?:
I am very honest and I am home schooled so I can be on a lot b/c I have a lot of time in my day for free stuff.

6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?:
I am a nice and honest person. I can be fun and serious when I need to be.

7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph.
I am the middle child out of 5 kids. I have 2 older brothers, 1 younger brother and a younger sister. I am a big athlete I play basketball, football, and soccer. If i had to pick a favorite out of the 3 I would pick basketball. I also ran track and Cross Country in middle school but stopped my freshman year of high school I became home schooled my sophomore year of high school. I love playing on computers and I love messing around with them learning stuff about them. I have learned how to code from watching Youtube videos and reading other guides I used moparscape the most. I can code well but i am not amazing like Ryan! =) lol. But I can code 317 pretty good and I can also code 508s. Anything else i am not to good at. I have been an admin on another server called Enjoy scape but that lasted around a year before the owner decided to shut it down because he wanted to move on with his life off of computers. I was a mod on that same server for about 3 months then I was promoted to admin. I have tried hosting my own server before but its hard. =) I understand what Ryan goes through. =/ I ahve played a lot of private servers in the past 3 to 4 years. I also can make pretty good videos for youtube. I make a lot of videos of Runescpe for youtube. I have around 100 and something subscribers. I will start making videos of Kidd-scape soon so I can advertise the server and get more people to play it. I also have a lot of other friends that i will be telling to come play Kidd-scape! If you have any question about me please just leave a post and ask I will let you know. =p

P.S. This is the second time I have posted this app. =p Internet messed up the first time. So I had to re type it so I got tired of typing lol.

Leave some cmments below about what you think about me being admin. =D

Thanks,
Elijah (aka Howiew)

Last edited by Howiew on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 pm

i dont think itsgoing to happen i dont think that ryan is looking for admins, im sorry. i think they are just looking for developers. because otherwise i would like to try to become admin.
also, i havnt seen you do anything adminlike yet. that would help you get admin IF they are looking for admins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howiew

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm

what do you mean admin like????
Back to top Go down
View user profile

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:23 pm

also, you say you are honest...im not trying to be mean but...how long do you play? becuz i looked at your previous admin atempt posted in august saying youve played for 5 to 6 days.
im not trying to be mean just needed to point that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:30 pm

and when i say adminlike i mean acting like an admin...i had only played for a few days and i posted an app and thatw what i knew i had to do. of coarse im not an admin but the only thing they commented on in my app was to play a little longer...try helping people. besides if you help people, theyll remember you when you go to apply...same goes for if you are rude to some players,theyll remember you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howiew

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:38 pm

agreed but to let ya know i have been playing kiddscape for over 8 months. And i help people a lot when they need it. I helped a lot before the server was shut down. A lot of them people i knew before have not been back.... =/ I have seen jeb98 and ryan that is all i have seen from before that i remember so far..... =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:40 pm

ok the only reason i asked is because i checked your app posted in august that said you played for 5 to 6 days in august
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howiew

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

wow i feel stupid i was reading the date joined thing wrong. It says 2010/8/3 i thought is was march the 8th 2010..... =/ only been here for almost 3 months.... for some reason i thought it was 8..... lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howiew

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm

i went back and edited my application a little..... made a mistake with the date joined so i changed how long i have played kiddscape. =p sorry guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 am

Nice aplly Howiew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Howiew

PostSubject: Re: Howiew's Apllication   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 am

ty =)