Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Out Of Date please read my new guide instead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ciphon w
Kiddscape Guru
Kiddscape Guru

PostSubject: Out Of Date please read my new guide instead   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:51 am

ATTENTION this thread is OUT OF DATE please check out my new 6 step guide.

how to get started on your journey on kiddscape
1.the very first thing you should do is type in ::ge, to go to the shops. once there you should imidiatly get an abyssal whip for 15m from mandrith.

2.now for money you can go to the shops and buy 100 rune arrows fire runes and nature runes, also from mandrith(but only buy 5 at a time or else you'll buy dragon full helms). then you should use high level alchemy on them, you will get 1.5m per cast. yes you do need lvl 56 magic to high alch, but nut I'm about to tell you an easy way to get 99magic. all you do is type in ::pure. not only will this make your magic lvl 99, but also your strength attack range and hitpoints too.

3. then you should train prayer by clicking the prayer icon on your skill tab. then talk to brother Jerad who will give you a load of bones to bury. bury the bones and then talk to him for more. keep repeating the process until you have lvl 99 prayer.

4. then to train defence you can go to the bosses at the corners of the ge (to get there agin type in ::ge) turn protect from melee on, with piety.then attack them with your whip. I know what your thinking right now, but where do I get food? the answer is so simple you might even laugh, all you do is type in ::food, and it will give you a full inventory of food.

5. now once you get lvl 70 defence you have a choice, either teleport to barrows(click the blue tab to the left of your inventory then click the button that says barrows), and kill dharok or Torag until you get their full armor,OR you can just buy dragon armor from mandrith who is at the shops. note, dragon is a more expensive way to get armor, and it's weaker armor, on the other hand, barrows tales a longer time to get.

Last edited by ciphon w on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Zhadak@gmail.com
Jut0z
Co-Owner
Web Master
Co-Owner  Web Master

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Date please read my new guide instead   Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Good Job, Stickied.

Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Date please read my new guide instead   Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 am

Good guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

jake12568
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Date please read my new guide instead   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:04 am

you can type ::food to get food! i wish i would have known that

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Date please read my new guide instead   

Back to top Go down

Out Of Date please read my new guide instead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: Guides-