Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

Mayhem's application for 317 admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

mayhem
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

PostSubject: Mayhem's application for 317 admin   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 am

1. Age: 14
2. Real Name / In-Game Name: Daniel/Mayhem
3. Location / Time Zone: Texas/ Central Standard Time
4. Time you have played Kiddscape: about a month
5. Why should we choose you to be a Staff Member?: I'm on a lot and am willing to help people
6. That's what everyone says, Really... Why do we want you?: I am a dedicated person who is smart and willing to help people even if it is inconvenient to me. I have been in numerous positions of power in groups before and have experience and the knowledge what I should do.
7. Tell us a bit about yourself in a Paragraph.

I am the oldest child and I have a younger brother who also plays Kiddscape. Besides Kiddscape, I also enjoy acting, xbox, and watching sports. I have gotten an A in every single class (except for PE) every year. Next year I will be entering 9th grade. I have introduced 5 people to Kiddscape and am excited to see Kiddscape continually get better and gain more members and expand. This is my first Runescape Private Server I've been on and only my second forum. However on the other forum, I am the second highest poster and am the most active in the shoutbox. I work hard to make whatever I do the best it can be and I am willing to do the right thing even if I get someone mad at me.

Although I have been in positions of power in real life groups, I have never been an admin for an online group and would enjoy a chance to prove myself to you guys and show me how I could help Kiddscape if I was an admin. If you have any doubts about what I am saying, ask Afrodjman about how I am in real life and ask Xman about what I did for his forum. I want to make this more detailed but I don't know what else to say Razz

I know that I haven't been here very long and I probably don't have a great chance, but I appreciate you guys taking the time to read my app and at least considering me for admin. If you have any questions that you would like to address to me just let me know and I will do the best I can to answer them.

Thanks Once again,
Mayhem

Last edited by mayhem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tua Mae
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem's application for 317 admin   Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 am

Good luck on admin mate. Mayhem--> 317 veteran =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile