Kiddscape
Hey! Welcome to Kiddscape. Please take the time to Register or Login for the Maximum Forum Benefit.

Website by Jut0z

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog inRules / F.A.Q.VoteDonateSearchWikiGalleryUsergroupsCalendarFAQ
We are currently Over Hauling KiddScape. Click This >> LINK << for the Thread!
READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES ---- READ THE RULES

Share | 

[317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Afrodjman

PostSubject: [317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Alright, just to let everyone know, this guide is a work in progress, and as of Tuesday, July 27, I have not achieved all 99s myself so I can't give a guide for every skill. I will work on this guide as I achieve 99s. Smile

NOTE: When you first start the server, to achieve level 99 Attack, Strength, Hitpoints, Ranged, and Magic, use the command ::pure!!!

99 Prayer

99 Prayer is one of the hardest 99s to achieve in the 317 server. It requires you to simply camp Green Dragons and pick up their bones and bury for quite a long time. To start training prayer, open your spellbook and click on the Monster Teleport. Then click "Dragons Dungeon".

When you arrive, you will be in the center of a dungeon with four areas branching off of the middle area.

Head to the dragon area in the southeast. You will stumble upon 2 Green Dragons. Kill these alternatively until you reach a full inventory of bones. You have two choices at this point. Either bank the bones to bury later, or bury them right then and there. Obviously, burying them while you're there will save a lot of time, but it all depends on personal opinion.

If there is someone else there killing Green Dragons for whatever reason, I recommend waiting until later to kill them for 99 Prayer. It will go a lot slower if you're having to share the Dragons with someone else.

99 Thieving

99 Thieving is quite a simple 99 in the 317 server, although it can take a lot of clicking and time. I recommend taking breaks during going for 99 Thieving to avoid getting carpal tunnel. Razz

To start Thieving, simply head to home and walk outside the west side of the bank. You will find two stalls to thieve from here, a crafting stall and a food stall. You will have to start off with the crafting stall until level 25 when you can use the food stall.

Once you reach level 50 Thieving from the food stall, head north of the bank where the prayer altar is. These 3 stalls will be where you will be spending the rest of your time to 99 Thieving.

Thieving is a very simple skill, although it will earn you a lot of cash. Thieving is probably one of the best 99s to get when you start a new account on the 317 server because it opens up a lot of opportunities for you to do later on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snaggles
AdministratorAdministrator

PostSubject: Re: [317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 pm

I only see a guide to 2 99s.. Where the rest be at? o_o;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Afrodjman

PostSubject: Re: [317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I'm still working on it of course! Razz Don't worry, once I get a little more bored of the server I'll start updating it again. It's just right now I feel like playing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snaggles
AdministratorAdministrator

PostSubject: Re: [317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Alright lol. Why's that? xD What got you all interested in playing the 317 now? o.o Thought you were getting bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Afrodjman

PostSubject: Re: [317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:01 pm

The fact that limitations are soon going to be taken off of GWD drop items and because I got a godsword shard 1 from Bandos today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!   

Back to top Go down

[317] Guide to ALL 99s!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiddscape :: The Campfire :: Guides-